about 2 months ago
Enterprise Customer Success Manager – Mobile Learning Platform - £70-80k + 10% bonus - Central London/Hybrid Working
My client are a mobile-based training platform for remote workforces across 60 countries globally. They have grown incredibly fast due to the quality of their platform and ability to provide their platform to multiple sectors, including some big names clients such as Uber and Deloitte! A great time to join their team as an Enterprise Customer Success Manager.
They were founded in 2016 and have just taken Series B funding for $20m which will aid their next growth phase and further expansion to their client facing teams here in London and in the US!
Working with some of the country’s best brands, and with some huge recent funding, they are now looking to expand their Customer Success team further.
This role will be responsible for a portfolio of enterprise brands and clients, where you will focus your time on supporting clients to achieve the optimum product adoption, utilisation, and to work with them on strategy and success planning for their use on the platform.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will:
- The key point of contact for a select portfolio of strategic clients
- Act as our client's trusted advisor and subject matter expert on all products
- Drive adoption of our new and existing products
- Proactively analyze product usage to identify opportunities and risks to account for health
- Strategically partner and work with our clients to maximise the value of their investment in us
- Gain a deep understanding of each client’s business objectives, goals and KPIs, and review regularly to ensure maximum value is being derived from our product
- Work closely with our account management team to drive renewals and up-sells and deliver Executive Business Reviews to customers
- Be the voice of our customers to internal teams to ensure our customer needs are met
- Effectively communicate feedback to our Product & leadership teams to drive development
- Due to the responsibilities of the role, experience or exposure to managing strategic enterprise customers is a must
- Proven track record of driving product adoption and building champions within their customers
- Someone with experience managing customers for a complex b2b SaaS platform, on top of several years' of High Touch customer success experience
- Experience managing high-value customers with a specific focus on product adoption
- A wealth of experience providing strategic advice and best practice guidance to customers
- 25 days of paid leave a year, plus bank holidays, with the option to carry 5 days over
- Inclusion in the company share option plan - you're a part of the success!
- Flexible working to support you, your life, and those around you, supported by £500 to set up your home working environment for comfort and success
- On top of the above, we offer every employee the chance to spend a month working from anywhere around the globe, every year
- Mental health support and video therapy through Spill
- £500 per year to spend on whatever you need to support your health & wellbeing
- Enhanced parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Enhanced sick pay
- £500 annual personal learning and education budget
- £75 every quarter to spend on socialising with your team
- Monthly company-wide social events
- We take the whole company abroad for a multi-day off-site every year!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0207 131 0208
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox