City of London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 days ago
Customer Success Manager - Product Sampling SaaS Platform - Up to £45,000 - Hybrid/London
This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the UKs fastest growing technology companies within the Martech space. Founded 10 years ago, my client are a product sampling SaaS platform that allows brands, retailers and publishers to drive market strategy and build brand awareness through product sampling. Through the platform and effective sampling campaigns, brands are able to reach customers, drive sales, gather data and generate more impactful and insightful ratings and reviews.
They are looking for a German speaking Customer Success Manager to support and work with clients in the DACH region. In the role you will be working closely with brand partners to help create, launch and monitor successful campaigns. Responsibilities here sit across building and maintaining relationships and supporting both internally and externally from liaising with brand partners to collate campaign collateral to working with the product and warehouse teams to coordinate stock management.
- You would be joining a first-to-market and still market leading product sampling business
- Be part of company that works with some of the largest beauty and FMCG brands.
- They currently work with the likes of Tanqueray, Bobbi Brown, Clinque, Hellman's and many more!
- Liaise with brand partners in the DACH region and build, manage and monitor campaign offerings via lots of media channels
- Manage multiple brand projects at a time including campaign onboarding, creative asset management and tech troubleshooting
- Monitor and feedback live campaign activity and proactively work with brand partners to solve any challenges that may arise.
- Work closely with internal teams such as Account Management to deliver detailed analysis post-campaign and help build long-lasting relationships with clients
- Alongside English fluency, you are a native or fluent German Speaker (essential)
- 2-4 years of Customer Success/Account Management experience within the AdTech, MarTech or Digital Media space
- Previous experience working with retail and FMCG clients and an understanding of the digital media ecosystem
- Experience in digital campaign activation
- Strong relationship skills and commercially driven
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- 28 days holiday with between Christmas and New Year off
- The opportunity to take a 4-week sabbatical after 5 years at the company
- Flexible working
- An additional day's holiday for a birthday or big event once a year
- Annual bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Lots of social events!
You can apply for this role of Customer Success Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
+44 20 3869 2078
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website. Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox