£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
I am working with one of the global leading Fintech Businesses! They have been building trading technology for over 44 years, their consolidated equity capital exceeds $10 billion.
They are looking for a Java Software Engineer to join their Team! This is a great opportunity for a graduate to learn from the best in the industry!
- Great training programme, learning from leaders in the market
- Opportunity to work with a global business
- Private Medical Insurance
- Daily company-paid lunch
- Hybrid Working, 3 days in the London office and 2 remote
- £30k-£35k per annum
As Graduate Sales Development Representative you are responsible for:
- Developing and improving the system for market data quotas distribution
- Support updated requirements from exchanges and market regulators
- Opportunity to develop a broad understanding of both brokerage activities as well as to extend expertise in developing large-scale and real-time database systems
- Design, development (full development life cycle), and support of Core Java / J2EE applications and database models
- Managing and "owning" significant development tasks end-to-end (from business requirements analysis to 3rdlevel production support)
- BA (hons) Degree in Engineering or Science
- knowledge of Java Core and J2EE development
- Ability to communicate effectively as a part of the team
- Skills in testing, debugging, profiling and monitoring
- Keen to learn, with the ability to problem solve effectively
You can apply for this role of Graduate Sales Development Representative now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.