£24000 - £26000 per annum
14 days ago
Graduate Analyst - London - 26k
The company is a renowned media agency with a fast growing team who's looking to welcome a new graduate in their office in London. They are looking for a proactive individual with a love for digital technology and has a numerical background who can take full responsibility of the data analysis behind campaigns.
As the Graduate Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Use data analysis to facilitate revenue growth
- Provide business insights to the Partnerships team working across various partners
- Compilation of regular management info reports from data sources
- Develop reporting templates using Excel to accumulate and report numbers efficiently
- Educated to degree level, achieving 2.1 and above in 2021/22
- Exceptional analytical skills and confident working with large sets of data
- Strong excel skills are a must with knowledge of Pivot tables and VLOOKUP's
- Comfortable with graphs and presentations and being able to present data within Excel, sheets and slides
- Eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role of Graduate Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant -
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox