21 days ago
Graduate Data Analyst - Leeds - 20k
Our client is a well-established digital media agency specialising in providing the best online and offline campaigns. They are currently expanding their team and looking to welcome a new graduate in their office in Leeds.
They are looking for a proactive individual with a love for data and SEO who can take full responsibility of delivery and optimisation of SEO campaigns, data analysis, tracking and reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business and learn everything about data analysis in the digital industry!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to learn everything about SEO optimisation, campaign set up, tracking and reporting
- Receive full training on data analysis for online campaigns and learn how to use tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Search Console, etc.
- Brilliant career development
As their new Graduate Data analyst, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in digital campaigns, your responsibilities will include:
- Data collection, analysis and tracking of all live SEO campaigns
- Create reports and provide data-led solutions for campaign optimisation
- Plan and manage campaign delivery from start to end to ensure they are in line with client's goals
- Provide insight into campaign performance and report back into your team and to clients
- Understand client's aims and maximise ROI
- Recent graduate or 2022 graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Passionate about digital technology
- Numerical degree like Maths, Computer Science, Economics, Physics, Sciences, etc.
- Strong excel skills a MUST with knowledge of Pivot tables and VLOOKUP's
- Confident about interpreting and understanding big sets of data
- Previous experience with SEO, Google Analytics and/or writing and presenting reports is a BIG plus
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox