2 months ago
Graduate Digital Marketing Executive - London - 23-25k
Our client is a renowned digital agency specialising in creative strategies and ad production. They work with some of the biggest names in the industry and they have clients worldwide!
They are currently looking to further expand their team and welcome a new graduate in their office in London. They are looking for a proactive individual with a can-do attitude who can support the team and help increase their client's online presence and digital marketing activity.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business and learn everything about Digital Marketing!!
The new Graduate Digital Marketing Assistant will have the opportunity to learn everything about digital marketing, campaign implementation, optimisation and strategy.
In this Graduate Scheme you will receive training in both digital marketing analytics, as well as managing accounts and dealing directly with big name clients.
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to gain full ownership of Digital planning and execution across different channels
- Gain exposure to digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, SEMrush, CRM, etc.
- Full training around Digital Marketing campaigns and brilliant career development
As their new Graduate Digital Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Help plan online campaigns from start to end
- Provide insight into marketing analytics, campaign performance, demographics, trends, etc. to your clients and team
- Communicating with clients to ensure campaigns are in line with their desired KPIs
- Brainstorming and providing creative recommendations to improve campaign performance and bring new opportunities to the company
- Support the team with campaign analysis, digital planning, implementation, and strategy
- Build relationships with external partners and become the key point of contact for any queries
- Support with campaign delivery on different digital channels like Biddable media, PPC, Social Media, SEO, etc.
- Recent graduate achieving (or expecting) 2.1 and above
- Right to work in the UK
- Excel skills a MUST with knowledge of Pivot tables and VLOOKUP's
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Great communicator who's confident about building relationships within the team and with external partners
- Team worker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in Digital marketing, Social Media or using Google Analytics is a big plus
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Graduate Digital Marketing Executive by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.