City of London
21 days ago
HR Manager - London - 50k
The company is a leading digital media agency. They specialise in planning and execute digital advertising across range of different formats. Working with a range of creators from Instagram, Youtube and Tiktok as well as having world-renowned clients, they pride themselves on being the best at what they do regardless of the size of the goal they are working towards!
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to progress within a constantly growing company and immerse themselves in a range of tasks and projects!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Private health, gym memberships, hair, and nail treatments monthly
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office/2 days working from home)
- Rapid progression route as the company continues to grow
- A friendly and excitable working environment
As the HR Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the main contact for USA and UK offices
- Managing all HR Information Systems
- Assisting with the hiring process of employees
- Ensuring that employee health & safety, welfare and wellness is in line with the company culture
- Maintaining contact with external recruitment sources
- 3-4 years experience as an HR Manager or Senior HR advisor
- CIPD level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Experience managing recruitment processes
- Previous experience working in an agency
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen effectively
- High standard of morals and ethics
- A passion for others happiness and desire to grow within the HR field
You can apply for this role of HR Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant -
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox