City of London
£24000 - £26000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Junior Data Analyst - Digital Marketing Agency - London - £24-26k
Our client, a well-established marketing agency, is looking to add a graduate data analyst to their team. Working as a graduate data analyst you will become an expert with all things data. Working on reports and live campaign analytics, you will play a crucial part to the success of marketing campaigns.
- Brilliant opportunity to kick start your data analytics career.
- Opportunities to progress right from the start, make your own pathway in analytics.
- Hybrid working style with WFH options throughout the week.
As the Graduate Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing large data sets daily based on live campaigns.
- Producing data visualisations for interpretation for both analytical and non-analytical people.
- Speaking with clients regularly to provide feedback on campaign with data backups.
- Spotting patterns and implementing changes to campaigns accordingly.
- Creating reports based on data findings and presenting to management and clients.
- Achieved a minimum 2:1 from a university degree.
- A desire and willingness to work within data analysis.
- Understanding of handling data within excel is a big plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You can apply for this role of Graduate Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox