City of London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + comms and benefits
about 2 months ago
*NEW* MEDIA SALES MANAGER - MEDIA OWNER- AGENCY SALES - PARTNERSHIPS - LONDON - Up to £55K
I'm currently working on a Media Sales Manager role at the UK's largest and most influential LGBTQ+ media brand.
Growing from a community publisher to a specialist global brand, my client now reaches over 100 million users per month, across their website, app and Apple platforms.
Since 2005, they have grown to a team of 40, and aim to double this by the end of next year!
Join as a Media Sales Manager and be apart of the growth and success story of this multi-award winning media owner/publisher.
- My client has won 6 awards in 2022!
- They have a global audience, reaching over 100 million users per month.
- Being one of the largest publishers on Snapchat, have over 20 shows across the Snapchat platform.
- A great bonus + commission and benefits (Macbook, hybrid working, work retreats, and more!)
As the Media Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Identify new relationships and develop current relationships with media agencies and clients.
- To sell across my clients digital platforms, social and events.
- This is a senior role, reporting into the Head of Brand Partnerships.
- Work with the Head of Partnerships to grow and manage the partnerships team.
- Have a minimum of 3 year's experience selling digital at a media owner or media agency.
- Effective working knowledge of strategic partnerships.
- Experience selling social (ideal).
- Team management experience (ideal).
You can apply for this role of Media Sales Manager (Partnerships) now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Please take a look at our website. Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox