City of London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + plus 10% bonus and benefits.
19 days ago
Paid Search Manager
Paid Search Manager - Agency - London - up to £55,000 + 10% bonus
My client is part media agency, part marketing consultancy and part engineering! They are a leader in data solutions and media management, supporting their clients to deliver media performance, with cutting- edge media execution builds in today's market dynamics.
This business prides itself in being a great place to work and have proudly won the "2022 Best Place to Work" award - validating their investment to their team.
They are currently looking for a PPC Specialist to join their going team.
Some cool things about the role include:
- Monthly Wellness Contribution
- Annual home office equipment allowance.
- Weekly free lunches and fruit
- 25 days holiday, plus national and bank holidays
As the Senior Paid Search Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Own and manage paid search strategic planning, forecasting and brief responses, providing a clear rationale for the selections and allocations made
- Develop industry-leading Paid Search strategies and campaigns for our clients
- Develop, monitor and report on client performance and apply ongoing optimisation techniques to drive performance
- Build and develop efficient search marketing processes and workflows
- Demonstrate thought leadership in Paid Search by crafting POVs on industry trends and product updates
- Work with the Account Director and wider Activation team to develop our search offering in line with the company vision, as well as the agency's Search Centre of Excellence to standardise and scale the agency's Search capabilities
For the role of Paid Search Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 2 to 5 years of Paid Search marketing experience
- Experience across Google Ads (AdWords), SA360, Microsoft (Bing) and/or Amazon Search
- Experience managing large enterprise client budgets
- A proven passion for digital media/advertising & technology
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail
You can apply for this role of Paid Search Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox