about 2 months ago
Paid Social Manager
- You will have proven experience managing social marketing/advertising accounts. Experience working across international clients is a bonus!
- You will need to recommend how to apply your specialism to help our client's grow their business
- You will contribute to new business pitch work and prepare proposals for new work.
- Not essential, but other media channels experience is welcomed.
- You will manage more junior team members to deliver the work and you will be responsible for the quality of the work that they deliver.
- We want people in the team to come to you for guidance and support - you will be an expert in social and content syndication advertising.
- You will build relationships with people from across the agency and learn from their experience.
- You will support your colleagues and treat everyone you work with respect.
- You will help make coming to work enjoyable for every member of our organisation.
- Analyse ongoing results to ensure budget monitoring and performance is met - good Excel skills are essential.
- Strong knowledge of the LinkedIn advertising marketplace.
- Experience in campaign execution, optimisation and analysis.
- You will assist with leading our social advertising strategy for SAP.
- You will be an expert in creating performance reports for SAP and providing insights.
- You will have experience in creating presentations for SAP and feel comfortable presenting.
- You will be an expert in using our platforms and enable to quickly extract information and train junior team members
- You will also have good relationships with key partners and be up to date on their latest products.
- You will be able to work with other digital teams and feel comfortable discussing how social advertising fits into the overall marketing mix.
- You will be able to put forward recommendations and forecasts and showcase to SAP how this activity contributes to their KPIs.
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox