Paid Social Senior Executive - Independent Agency – London/Hybrid
- 9th year in a row as a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for and were awarded Campaign’s number one media agency to work for accolade for the second year running.
- 300 passionate media people that are able to focus purely on creating great work for their clients. They also operate within an agile global network of like-minded friends, extending our client portfolio into Europe and the US.
- Being the direct day-to-day paid social contact for a number of clients whilst also guiding junior team members with client requests when necessary
- Managing delivery of regular work independently or under the direction of your team manager
- Creating small to medium sized media plans with careful consideration of objectives, platforms, audiences and budgets while ensuring deliverables are calculated with total accuracy
- Having a deep understanding of the advantages of different paid social features and tools, together with their implications for your clients’ strategies
- Understanding the opportunities available using 3rd party partners and tools
- Beginning to develop campaign strategies alongside your team manager
- Being accountable for the day-to-day monitoring of campaign performance against targets, either taking responsibility for this or directing junior team members where necessary
- Being accountable for the accurate delivery of regular reports, taking responsibility for this or directing junior team members where necessary
- At least 2 years' experience
- In platform experience across social platforms
- Strong planning skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Must have DR experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson – email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Please take a look at our website. Sphere is an equal opportunities employer.
We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law. If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.