£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Performance Marketing Analyst - £30k-£35k
I am working with a global leading digital marketing and performance agency, who specialise in the gaming and sports betting industry. The business is forecasted to grow to $14bn by 2025 and is expanding it's UK office.
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate to join a supportive team within a fast growing business, where they can progress their career.
- There is a huge opportunity to work with Global clients
- Great Learning and Development Budget
- Regular Team Socials
- Great salary of £30k-£35k and discretionary yearly bonus!
- Hybrid Working - 1 day in the London office, the rest of the week remote!
As Graduate Marketing Data Analyst you are responsible for:
- Day to day running if all paid channels
- Execute and optimize Paid Social Campaigns that increase new customer acquisitions
- Work alongside the Performance Marketing Manager, providing key insights to help drive strategy
- Track, report, analyze all analytics
- Run A/B tests to improve conversion rates
- Educated to Degree level in Marketing
- 6-12 months marketing industry experience
- Understanding of paid social Campaigns
- Proficient with analysis and visualisation tools e.g. Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel
- Great communication skills
You can apply for this role of Graduate Performance Marketing Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox