PPC Manager - Independent Agency – London
- This company combine the capability of a digital transformation consultancy with the activation expertise of an agency. They also help businesses unlock the power of digital, through creativity, content, data, media and technology, to deliver real step change
- Execute budget allocation across campaigns/accounts
- Track performance against targets
- Collaborate on PPC strategies
- Provide insights to clients on performance and growth areas
- Carry out campaign analysis
- Manage account audits, create action plans and ensure best practice
- Lead platform calls for clients
- Lead monthly client calls and work with client teams to deepen knowledge and understanding
- Produce PPC forecasts
- Develop accounts through cross-selling initiatives, outline new opportunities and account innovation
- Be responsible for account reporting on a monthly and annual basis
- Mentor and develop analysts / senior analysts
- Advanced level of PPC competency
- Strong grasp of PPC tools and analytics packages
- Extensive knowledge of account management, development and bid management platforms
- Expertise in advanced keyword research techniques
- Certified in Google Ads, Bing Ads and SA360
- The ability to create and manage industry leading PPC campaigns for our clients
- Experience in leading client comms and presenting
- Team management experience, with the ability to mentor, support and develop
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Please take a look at our website. Sphere is an equal opportunities employer.
We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law. If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.