City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + +Shares + Healthcare + L&D Allowance
9 months ago
This Leading Fin-tech SaaS platform uses big data analytics and tomorrow's technology to revolutionise the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers.
- Work alongside our experienced sales Consultants, attending meetings with potential key Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution - Attention to detail
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed time-frames - Work efficiently
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally - Communication is key
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders - work well with those internally & externally
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or sciences
- 2+ years of industry experience, in a technical role. (Less than 6 years)
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills (Python is a big plus)
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Share options
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loans
- Work flexibility (1/2 days a week - Once ramped up)
- L&D allowance (3 days training with £2000 allowance + 2 days volunteering)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Customer Success Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.