19 days ago
Product Design Lead - Health-Tech - Berlin - Competitive Salary
B2C Health-Tech App in the fitness space (Berlin) are looking to hire a Product Design Lead.
Sphere have partnered with one of Germany's leading B2C Fitness Apps, currently functioning in major cities in Germany e.g. Berlin, Munich, Dusseldorf, Koln etc. They have indoor studios in which their Gym's operate in and offer online and outdoor classes. My client have also created a digitalized and gamified experience, by allowing customers to track heart-rates and compete against other customers inside the gyms. All development is done in-house!
- Customer App
- Coach App
- Outdoor classes
- Online Classes
- Fitness Session in Gyms
- Work closely with customers and coaches to identify problems and opportunities in their digital and real world user journeys.
- Use your product design skills to come up with solutions for all interfaces, ranging from screens in their apps, TV's in the Gyms or content for coaches and customers.
- Work on Online and Offline Product Design.
- Collaborating with all teams within the business to create the best UX and UI.
- Improve and maintain their design process, style guides and design system.
- Build and scale this team internally.
- 4+ years' experience in Product Design, UX and UI.
- Experience in a high growth tech company, ideally B2C.
- Experience using the best design and prototype tools, ideally Figma.
- Fluent English
- Experience in Fitness and Wellness - Plus
- German Speaker - Plus
You can apply for this role of Product Design Lead now by sending us your CV or by calling us now. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Analytics and Product
+44 20 7131 0219
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox