City of London
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2 months ago
Sphere is proud to be in partnership with one of the world's largest consumer technology organisations in the recruitment of a Product Manager to join their fast-growing Product team. This Product professional will be solely responsible and have full ownership over the Data & Insights products within the VOD & OTT platforms - someone with experience with Data Visualisation tools along with a technical focus is important.
- Use multiple data sources to analyse, track, interpret and make clear and concise recommendations to the business on growth and revenue-building strategies
- Maintain and improve upon regular critical metric reporting to key team members using a range of BI and presentation tools, including teams across commercial, marketing and editorial.
- Handle a range of analytics requests and be proactive in finding relevant insights to present to key team members
- Identify and prototype new data processing projects to gain new insights into viewer behaviour: there is a constant need to refine our understanding of product usage
- Develop our capacity to predict performance and behaviour using AI and ML methods
- Support the expansion of the product by incorporating new content partners, tech integrators, new territories and devices into existing reporting
- Commission and manage ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative projects as required
- Manage budgets and resources to agreed parameters
- Previous experience of working in a data and insights capacity for a public-facing media product.
- Knowledge of how data can be used across a business to inform decision-making and drive value.
- Demonstrable experience in deriving insights and value from data to improve viewer acquisition and retention.
- Good working knowledge of visualisation tools such as Data Studio, Domo, Tableau or Quicksight.
- Working knowledge of SQL and ETL methods would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge (or an understanding of concepts) of AWS architecture, cloud DBs, data lakes and data warehouses.
- A good understanding of metadata and how it can be used to support insights.
- Experience of taking ideas from concept to finished product whilst retaining creativity and singularity of purpose.
- A genuine passion for video on demand and TV products in general, with a desire to build the best product experience possible.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Product Specialist
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.