US$90000 - US$120000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
about 2 months ago
Programmatic Account Manager - Leading Programmatic Solutions Company - New York City - $90K - $120K
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at one of the industry leading companies in the Programmatic Advertising space. Only founded in 2010, this company has grown to close to 1,000 employees across the globe and doesn't show any signs of slowing down. Using an agnostic model, they are able to work with any Data, DSP, Publisher, or Exchange to empower the best results for it's impressive client base.
- Join a company that has been part of the programmatic landscape since the beginning
- Collaborate closely internally with some of the companies most talented people and externally with some of their largest clients
- Solving business problems with the use of cutting-edge technology and processes that go into the delivery of high performance programmatic campaigns
- Be part of unique profit share system, where you make a percentage of the company's overall revenue
- Work with Samsung, Sony, Heineken, and 100s more in providing better connected marketing
- Joining an industry leading company in a $150 billion market
- Headquarters in London with offices in 4 continents and rapidly growing
As the Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Project Management:
- Work with the internal regional team to make sure that client demands are met. The role is responsible for ensuring that client deliverables are world class and delivered timely
- Internal Collaboration:
- Be able to work with multiple different teams across the organisation
- Be able to present insight reports that detail campaign performance
- Help contribute to the growth of the business and be able to accomplish tasks proficiently and at a very high level to ensure deadlines are being met
- Align with the AM department as well as with the sales teams to grow and develop current client accounts and to identify areas where you can win new business
- You are a proactive self starter that can clearly communicate ideas to clients and expertly explain problems or areas of opportunity
- Having a start-up and independent thinking mindset
- Experience working with a SSP or DSP
- Really strong presentation and visual skills
- Great communicator and action taker
- Commercial experience that has been proven in the industry
- At least 1 year experience within ad tech or media planning
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant at Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox