City of London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + comms and benefits
27 days ago
*NEW* SENIOR COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIPS EXECUTIVE- AGENCY - PARTNERSHIPS - LONDON - Up to £40K
I'm currently working on a Senior Commercial Partnerships Executive role at the UK's leading membership and branded content agency.
Winners of the PPA Awards, Memcom Awards and the Association Excellence Awards, my client specialise in working with membership bodies, boosting retention rates for an audience of over 4 million people.
- My client are winners of numerous awards over the past 3 years!
- The successful candidate will be inheriting all of the key client accounts.
- The company is working with the likes of National Trust for Scotland, Friends of the Earth and IMarEST.
- This role comes with a great bonus + uncapped commission and benefits (Childcare vouchers, hybrid working, a gym membership, and more!)
As the Senior Commercial Partnerships Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Identify new relationships and develop current relationships with media agencies and clients.
- To sell across my clients portfolio; events, digital and print platforms.
- Work alongside the Commercial Partnerships Director.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience selling digital or print at a media owner or media agency.
- Effective working knowledge of strategic partnerships.
- Experience selling events (bonus)
You can apply for this role of Senior Commercial Partnerships Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Please take a look at our website. Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox