Up to £55000.00 per annum + flexible working, private healthcare
12 days ago
Senior Cultural Insight Analyst
Multi-award-winning socially led creative agency, London, £55,000
Join a global agency who have won over 80 awards for delivering world-class creative campaigns for clients within FMCG, Sports, Fashion and many more industries.
Being a socially led creative agency, all of the campaigns and strategies are driven by social insights & research, meaning your work provides a crucial platform for the agency's success!
Work with other experienced professionals within the social insights space, enhancing your knowledge of this area of research.
As the Senior Cultural Insight Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing day-to-day support to the Research & Culture Insights Director in designing and delivering research projects to clients and other internal teams
- Moderating interviews with experts and consumers
- Undertaking source collection and horizon scanning via desk research
- Applying cultural insights to business problems and client briefs to generate actionable recommendations
- Overseeing junior colleague's work on selected projects
- 2-4 year's experience working on qualitative research projects
- A passion for all things social media and digital culture
- Working knowledge of qual research methodologies including focus groups, expert interviews, ethnographic approaches, and in-depth-interviews
- Strong cultural analysis skill (semiotic experience is a bonus)
You can apply for this role of Senior Cultural Insight Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Research & Insights
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox