Senior Data Analyst - Independent Media Agency - £40,000 - £50,000
Independent media planning and buying agency dedicated to doing the right thing - by their clients and by their people. They forge relationships with substance - director level service, day in day out, with the experience and autonomy to always add value.
They're a friendly and open bunch of people who really make the time to really listen to their clients - getting under the skin of their businesses before getting down to work, creating tailor-made, data empowered solutions fitted to each client's goals.
- Rated 5/5 on Glassdoor, making it one of the best places to work!
- Be part of a newly built data team and drive data strategy
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and gain vital experience
- Great opportunity for a analyst to step-up from the junior/mid level
- Conducting thorough data cleaning, ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify key metrics and develop data-driven strategies.
- Building visually appealing and user-friendly dashboards to present data findings.
- Conducting advanced statistical analysis to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities.
- Creating comprehensive reports and presentations to communicate data insights to stakeholders.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices to enhance data analytics capabilities.
- 2/3+ years experience in similar role
- Ideally from an agency/consultancy background
- Good proficiency with SQL and dashboarding tools (Powerbi, Tableau, GDS, etc)
- Ideally some experience with Python but by no means essential
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.