City of London
18 days ago
Senior Digital Account Manager
Senior Digital Account Manager - Marketing Agency - London - £45,000
Included in Campaign's Best Places to Work list, this independent marketing agency defy the odds, creating strategy led by collaboration, creativity, and brilliance for top brands. At the centre of this agency's philosophy stands freedom, ambition, intelligence, and teamwork. They believe these values drive their success on a daily basis and allow them to deliver best-in-house outcomes.
Their clients span the non-profit, travel, fitness, food and beverage (&many more!).
If you are looking to join an inclusive and diverse culture that has a great work-life balance, whilst giving you the support to progress and thrive in your career, look no further!
- 25 days Holiday (increasing by 1 day each year!)
- Birthday lie in
- Christmas shopping half day
- Free bar
- 4pm Friday finish
- Minimum of 5 days per month in the office
Our client is looking for candidates from a cross-channel background, focusing on Paid Social.
This role is very hands-on with campaigns, keyword and targeting and optimisation. You will produce cross-channel reports for client campaigns, as well as taking care of the insights and recommendations for clients.
You will be managing an Executive, who will support you in your role and who you can help develop in their career, being responsible for their training and progression plan.
This role is also very client-facing, and you will act as one of the main points of contact to your clients, managing meetings, calls, emails.
You must have:
- Minimum of 4 years relevant, implementational/hands-on experience
- Advanced hands-on experience in AdWords/Microsoft Search Ads and/or Facebook Ads Manager
- Analytical skills with the ability to provide actionable insights
- Microsoft office skills, including Excel and Powerpoint
- Client-facing skills to build trust and rapport with stakeholders
- Experience in running performance/direct response campaigns
- People management experience including managing upwards
You can apply for this role of Senior Digital Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Raffaela Giacobbe - Associate Consultant
020 3728 2975
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox