£60000 - £65000 per annum + + excellent bens
3 days ago
RM - 11723_1595499806
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative organisation. A SaaS platform helping YouTube content creators use the music they love. Provide music from record labels for licensing into YouTube videos, recognising the creators contribution through driving their ad revenue. It's an exciting time for the business and the need to tell a wider audience is pressing.
To help deliver these plans we are looking for a commercially minded Senior Growth Marketing Manager.
About the role
This is a pivotal role reporting to the Commercial Director and will be part of Senior Leadership Team. As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will contribute to the overall marketing strategy and will have full responsibility for the delivery and impact of our marketing campaigns.
You will also directly manage the Content Marketing and Social Media Manager to drive their and your results. Success will bring reward, boundless potential for future personal development and satisfaction as we grow together.
- Working closely with the Commercial Director setting marketing strategy to ensure visibility and revenue are achieved in tandem
- Focussing on objectives and key results to deliver against forecasts
- Responsible for setting up the strategy for growth marketing plans worldwide through major digital platforms (Google, FB, Insta, TW, Snap etc).
- Drive the creative implementation of agreed strategy through campaign development
- Responsible for all creating and executing marketing campaign activity including brand ambassadors and partnerships.
- Managing and iterating affiliate schemes.
What we are looking for
- Strong experience in a senior growth/performance marketing role in B2B / B2C ecommerce or relevant services industry ideally in a start-up scenario
- Experience of the SaaS sector would be a plus
- Proven track record managing an ROI model
- Strong background in managing ambassador campaigns
- Strong background in Paid Ads and Paid Social
- Wide ranging understanding of the digital landscape in media and entertainment
- Strong insight into relevant trends and user behaviour
- Strong and well-established network of service support professionals
- A positive outlook with a restless desire to innovate and improve in order to achieve success
- Confident and passionate management style with great communication and leadership skills
- Ability to flip effortlessly between strategic mindset and hands on mentality
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox