about 2 months ago
Senior Insight Executive – Media Agency – London - £35,000
Amazing opportunity to join a high-performing, expanding research & insight division!
Play a pivotal role as a Senior Insight Executive in producing and presenting quantitative & qualitative-focused research pieces across multiple clients & categories!
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take ownership of the projects that they work on right from the briefing stage to a presentation directly to the client.
Join an award-winning independent agency that encourages teamwork within all levels of the close-knit team, to deliver the best possible service whilst developing your career!
- Join a nationally leading independent marketing agency, that works with some amazing brands on all things research.
- Get support and the ability to develop your skills from the Insight Manager and other senior members of the department.
- Become an expert in bespoke quantitative research & insight methodologies and approaches
- £35k + great benefits package, flexible working, and amazing London office
As the Senior Insight Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing surveys to help brand tracking and consumer trends
- Lead & support qualitative & quantitative research projects
- Support in the conceptualisation and execution of thought leadership
- Work with several areas within the agency and create insight through research to aid product development
- Experience working within a consumer/market research role
- Experience leading on quantitative/qualitative research projects
- Experience working/liaising with 3rd party research agencies
- Exposure to audience tools such as TGI/YouGov with exposure and digital insight tools such as BrandWatch
You can apply for this role of Senior Insight Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox