City of London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
12 days ago
Senior Product Analyst - Leading Global Publisher (£50,000 - £70,000)
Work for a Global publisher that opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, their imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people.
For over 180 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities - enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
-Their product/books/journal range from different topics from Tech, Science, AI and anything interesting that you could think of!
-Be the Product Analyst Lead and work on the optisimation of their digital platforms and their customer data platform
-Fantastic opportunity to grow and work with senior stakeholders across the business
- Empowering product teams to easily make data-informed decisions via self-serve solutions such as visualisations, dashboards and automated data model.
- Contributing to the learning and experimentation culture of the Product and Platform Group by promoting hypothesis-driven product development and evaluation
- Collaborating on a cross-functional level to define, track and monitor metrics for tactical and strategic needs
- Exploring and analysing customer behaviour and product performance data in order to detect growth opportunities
- Performing statistical analyses - including A/B tests and pre/post analyses on feature usage to advise on feature adoption and evolution
- Strong knowledge of SQL (experience with Google BigQuery and Google Cloud Platform is a beneficial)
- Hands-on experience of web analytics tools like Amplitude, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel etc.
- 3+ years experience in product/web analtytics and open to background/industry
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox