City of London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + £15,000 bonus
about 1 month ago
Senior Programmatic Manager - Ad Tech - London - £50,000-£55,000
My clients are one of the world's leading media and entertainment providers, specialising in OOH and audio advertising. As the UK's largest radio company, my clients are able to reach millions of people daily! They OOH offering extends to Ireland, Spain, France and the Netherlands. By combining outdoor with radio, and their proprietary tech my client are able to provide the most compelling 'one stop shop' for brands, agencies and advertisers.
- £15,000 bonus
- London offices, 3 day week attendance
- Great benefits package
- Excellent progression plans
- Collaborative environment
As the Senior Programmatic Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage an exec, with plans to grow the team next year
- Forming partnerships with agencies and trading desks
- Oversee revenue, and map out strategy to improve this
- Collaborating closely with product and operational teams to maintain efficient delivery in line with client expectations
- Deliver effective internal communication to ensure you are best placed to provide expert knowledge on programmatic to the wider agency sales team
- Work closely with the product and tech team to provide market feedback to make sure we are building out the product in line with agency needs.
- Overseeing the process from onboarding, strategy to set up optimization, troubleshooting and reporting.
- Have acted as a technical translator to your clients
- Have a deep knowledge of programmatic
- Have experience managing a team
- Have experience in OOH and audio
- Are solutions-focused problem solver with strong data analysis skills
You can apply for this role of Senior Programmatic Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.