£45000.00 - £50000 per annum + flexible working, private healthcare
14 days ago
Senior Research & Insight Analyst
Multi-award-winning socially led creative agency, London, £50,000
Join a global agency who have won over 80 awards for delivering world-class creative campaigns for clients within FMCG, Sports, Fashion and many more industries.
Being a socially led creative agency, all of the campaigns and strategies are driven by social insights & research, meaning your work provides a crucial platform for the agency's success!
Work with other experienced professionals within the social insights space, enhancing your knowledge of this area of research.
As the Senior Research & Insight Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing regular and ad hoc research projects
- Focused primarily on social listening projects and audience/consumer profiling
- Linking findings and recommendations to broader social, behavioural and cultural insights
- Support several internal teams including Strategy, Editorial and Creative
- Clearly and concisely present your findings with a clear story/narrative to clients
- 3-5 years' experience within a digital/social focused agencies
- Expert with social listening research and tools such as Netbase, Brandwatch & Talkwalker
- Strong interpersonal skills
You can apply for this role of Senior Research & Insight Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Research & Insights
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox