Up to £35000.00 per annum + bonus, private healthcare
about 2 months ago
Senior Research & Insight Executive
Adtech - London - £35,000 + private healthcare & bonus!
Amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest growing media & entertainment platforms in the world!
Play a leading role in the creation and roll out of mixed methodology primary and secondary research projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience mentoring or assisting junior team members and is ready to step into management in the coming months!
Work within a dynamic digital marketing environment, providing key insights to all areas of the business including; sales, design, strategy and marketing teams!
- Join a rapidly expanding media & entertainment company who already have hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide!
- Work closely with and gain invaluable experience from senior members within the business including the marketing director.
- Build long lasting relationships with key advertisers and advertising agencies across the industry!
- £35k + bonus, flexible working, private healthcare and amazing London office
As the Senior Research & Insight Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing surveys to help brand tracking and consumer trends
- Lead & support on quantitative research projects including; pre and post campaign analysis, brand and performance measurement and effectiveness
- Mentor a junior research & insight executive within the team
- Work with and build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including; sales, marketing and strategy teams
- 1-2 years experience within a digital media research environment
- Experience leading on quantitative/qualitative research projects
- Experience working/liaising with 3rd party research agencies
- Exposure to audience tools such as TGI/YouGov
You can apply for this role of Senior Research & Insight Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Research & Insights
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox