SEO Manager - Independent Agency – London
- This independent performance media agency offers a full-service digital media solution built on the principles of people, data, and results.
- The agency has grown from a London base of 4 to almost 100 people across the globe.
- Client growth has been equally impressive with the on-boarding of big global clients and their growth has been recognized by businesses which feature the UK and Europe’s fastest growing tech media organizations.
- The team are looking for a SEO Tech Account Manager where you will be responsible for the operational delivery of campaigns for large and small accounts under the guidance of Senior Account Managers and Directors.
- You will ensure project objectives are understood, service levels remain high, and client expectations are met
- The role requires an excellent understanding of Search Engine Marketing principles, and the ability to stay up to date with best practices, plus an advanced analytical aptitude
- You must be highly motivated, numerate, and articulate when speaking to clients, writing documents, or analysing results.
- Minimum 2 years’ agency experience
- Proven SEO knowledge and direct management of SEO campaigns (experience with SEO in eCommerce a major advantage)
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, and Google Search Console, Google Data Studio is advantageous)
- Experience with important SEO data tools (SEMRush, LRT, Majestic, Moz, AHREFs, Microsoft Excel, Screaming Frog, etc.)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson – email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Please take a look at our website. Sphere is an equal opportunities employer.
We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law. If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.