£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Social Media Manager - Marketing - London - £40-50k
My client is a digitally focused industry leading conservation charity that is on a mission to emotionally reconnect people with nature through smart, entertaining, social-media-based storytelling.
As Social Media Manager, you will become an important part of the company's marketing team. You will first and foremost be responsible for generating exciting ideas for content and managing the production process from start-to-finish. You must be able to work across different media - from short-form video to carousel-based photo montages - and to coordinate outside graphic design, copywriting, and PR teams.
- Competitive basic salary
- Flexible working environment, typically 3 days in office
- 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Pension contributions at 15%
- Bicycle scheme
As Social Media Manager, your responsibilities will include…
- Brainstorming and creating unique and engaging content.
- Managing the content calendar and ensuring that all content meets the branding guidelines.
- Responding to comments across all channels and looking for opportunities to learn from feedback to increase engagement.
- Identifying and mapping the landscape of appropriate social media content creators and influencers to increase the company's network.
- Remaining ahead of the curve to stay current in social media, copywriting, and digital marketing trends.
- Hands-on experience working with Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok.
- The ability to copy-edit as needed.
- You understand storytelling techniques that appeal to a 15-30-year-old demographic
- The ability to express a personality within brand parameters.
- An excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- A sample portfolio demonstrating short form social media posts.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox