US$100000 - US$120000 per annum + Great benefits and PTO
about 2 months ago
Ad Operations/Technical Account Manager Position at Fast Growing Contextual Advertising Business - $100K-$120K
Founded back in 2014, this company in only 8 years has gone from a small start up to now an industry leading business. In these 8 years they have expanded into 4 continents, have over 400 employees, and are making a huge push to expand their US presence. Using their own proprietary machine learning technology, they are able to understand the content of the web to a higher degree than most other advertising businesses. They do all of this with the priority of brand safety throughout the industry with unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
They are engaged in the market with both supply side and demand side companies. This allows them to create, activate, and launch high quality advertising campaigns at scale. Their ultimate goal is to be able to provide a seamless, respectful, and engaging way to advertise.
- Founded in 2014 by two ex employees of Google
- Began their operation in Madrid and have now expanded rapidly and globally becoming one of the industry leads in the contextual advertising space
- They are providing premium brands with a great and creative way to advertise and their organization in the industry has been built in a way that will allow it to prosper for years to come
- Have had multiple funding rounds with their most recent totalling over $250 million
- Opportunity to be a massive part of the growth of the company here in the US
- Work with all tier 1 companies on both the brand and publisher side including, Microsoft, Heineken, Nestle, Levi's, Forbes, Vanity Fair, and many more
- Creating and optimizing advertising campaigns
- Assist with creating programmatic deals and working with traders to ensure campaigns succeed
- Collaborate with both the sales, creative and design teams to ensure goals are met
- Internal project management to keep concise timelines for projects
- Providing weekly and monthly reports to clients to demonstrate campaign performance
- Have tremendous experience working with either an SSP or DSP
- Worked with big brands/clients that have tight processes
- Experienced working with reporting tools
- Hungry and determined to help grow a business in a high growth market
- Be a data centered person with understanding of excel
You can apply for this role now by sending us your resume or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant at Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox