From start-up to scale-up with Ben Williams, KILN14 August, 2020
Advertising is a $5 billion industry and the average attention span is 5 seconds… so how do you compete?
This week we're joined by Ben Williams, founder and managing director of Kiln. Kiln is a growth agency, working with founders in the media-tech space with a focus on strategy, business development and product.
In 2019, Kiln supported the founders they work with to raise over 2.5 million dollars in funding.
In this episode, we dived into how successful companies get started, innovation and hyper-growth in the media tech space
Ben has over 20-years’ product and business development experience across the media, entertainment and technology industries. He is passionate about driving innovation, and has held senior positions at Apple, InMobi and Channel 4.
- Kiln: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wearekiln/
- Ben Williams: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjwilliams/
- Audio mob: https://audiomob.io/
- Christian Facey: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christian-facey/
- Wilfrid Obeng: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wilfridobeng/
- Fabrik: https://fabrik.io/
- Giants technology: https://www.giantstechnology.com/
- Matter innovation: https://matterinnovation.com/
- Growth lab: https://www.growth-lab.co/
- The Captain Class: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Captain-Class-Hidden-Behind-Greatest/dp/1785030280
Advisors of Kiln:
- Cat Agostino: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cat-agostinho-227a053/
- Andy Chilcott: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andychilcott/
- Simon Huntley: https://www.linkedin.com/in/simonhuntley/
- Darren Thompson: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darren-thompson-b6052318/
- Jay Richards: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaykrichards/
- Dion Price - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dionprice/
- Adam Patterson - https://www.linkedin.com/in/adampattison/