about 1 month ago
Affiliate Manager - Independent Agency
- Proactively manage portfolio of client affiliate programmes, ensuring on-going performance to target metrics
- Recruit new affiliates and manage / build relationships with existing affiliates
- Grow client programmes to include new tactics, offers, recruitment strategies
- Monitor performance of program to ensure KPIs are met
- Provide regular performance reports and insights
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through face to face meetings, phone calls and email
- Develop an awareness of key affiliate industry issues and an appreciation of their influence on the development, management & strategy for an affiliate program
- Deliver first-class client service
- Attend industry networking events
- Minimum two years' experience within an agency and/or network
- A passion for affiliates and an understanding of the marketplace - a thorough understanding of the programmatic space is desirable
- Understanding of affiliate tracking techologies
- Excellent organisational, project management and problem solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt problems, show initiative and be pro-active
- A high level of numeracy and literacy with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- A good presenter
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Deputy Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox