Perm - £25-30k
One of our clients in London is looking to expand their design team, at a junior level. The Graphic Design role is epic and the brand provides a great environment and a really good platform for personal and professional development, as well as a fab benefits package. The business is a global respected, very well established brand that supports businesses and individuals globally in providing advice and resources in relation to a very specific subject matter. The brand synonymous with great morals, working practices and culture.
Are you a talented designer with strong integrated design skills? Do you have a truly integrated portfolio across different digital channels? Is your attention to detail second to none? , This role reports into the phenomenally talented and lovely Head of Design and as graphic designer you will be responsible for crafting the client's brand. Work types and projects will include: financial reports, to exciting experiential events, white papers, digital marketing emails and all collateral for their events programme throughout the year etc.
To excel in the role of graphic designer you will need to be creative, a good communicator, organised and hungry to learn and develop by osmosis
To apply for the role, you will be required to have the following skills and experiences:
- A good, online portfolio and the ability to showcase and walk through your work
- Extensive experience with design software packages (e.g., the Creative Cloud suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent knowledge of print and production process
- High attention to detail
- Able to take initiative and develop junior team members
- Curious about learning more about the industry, their clients and the world around them
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered please share your cv and portfolio for urgent consideration
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.