City of London
£40000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Media Performance Analyst - Creative Agency - £45,000-£55,000
This is a brand-new opportunity to become part of a growing digital creative agency based in London. They are now looking to add a Media Performance Analyst who will be able to produce first class insights across digital audiences for a mix of internal and external stakeholders and take them to the next level.
- Global agency with over 3000+ employees operating in 16 different countries
- You will sit in the growing UK team and a fully integrated agency working with the likes of Hyundia. Kia and Genesis
- Excellent opportunity to work with senior stakeholders
- Provide analysis and insight for both clients and internal stakeholders
- Build dashboards and use visualisation tools to deliver data driven insight
- Analysis of exciting media and campaign data
- Become part of a creative and innovative team working with other analysis and media channel specialists
- Combine analysis from diverse data sources to provide overall picture of campaign performance
- Play a key role in influencing consumer behaviour and shaping campaign outcomes
- 2+ years experience in Marketing/Media/Advertising Analytics
- Highly proficient in Excel and experience with Visualisations tools (e.g. Data studio, Tableau, PowerBi, etc)
- Ideally some experience/knowledge of PPC and Google analytics but by no means essential
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox