City of London
about 2 months ago
Senior Account Executive @ E-commerce tech
The company is a conversational AI technology. The next-generation platform allows for consumers to find the ideal product through a series of questions and interactions with a virtual sales assistant. Therefore boosting sales for their clients by huge percentages and resulting in more happy customers.
A few more exciting insights about the business:
- The company has just secured millions in funding and is scaling massively
- Clients include household names such as Amazon, Microsoft, Bosch, Canon, Lego and 1000s more!
- The platform supports over 1 billion engagements per month in over 135 languages
- The company has offices across the globe across the US and 6 different European locations
- Central London Offices and Hybrid working policy
As a Senior Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, maintain and extend relationships with client/contact base
- Take the lead on the accounts/verticals as assigned
- Monitor and analyse performance reports to ensure client and business targets are being met.
- Actively seek new business opportunities through networking, seeking new client/business opportunities.
- 3-4 years minimum experience in selling a form of Marketing Technology SaaS
- Enterprise sales experience selling to big brands
- Proven track record of hitting and overachieving targets
- Preferably an understanding of the e-commerce space
- Background from a well established company or start up a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Marketing Tech and SaaS Team
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox