City of London, London
4 months ago
Programmatic - Senior Account Executive
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
Biddable & Programmatic involves planning & flawlessly executing programmatically bought media plans, across paid search, biddable display, paid social and emerging biddable & programmatic platforms, as well as deploying unsurpassed platform knowledge & smart use of audience data, and developing industry-leading technology (secured through collaborative supplier partnerships) to facilitate 1:1 communication with our audience.
As Senior Programmatic Media Executive, you will be responsible for managing and optimising different types of programmatic inventory - from private exchanges to FBX. You will work closely with the Programmatic Media Managers to create world class programmatic plans which exceed our client's expectations whether branding or ROI driven. Contributing to the execution of programmatic media activity, building strong platform knowledge & supplier relationships to support flawless delivery of media plans, optimisation, testing and analysis.
- Effectively manage your designated programmatic campaigns; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered and constantly looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Take ownership of some elements of the testing plans of your clients and suggest new ideas for testing, including planning, executing & evaluating tests with methodical accuracy
- Grow your knowledge of programmatic platforms such that you attain a detailed knowledge in all programmatic media practices within the first 12 months in role
- Develop further expertise within one chosen element of programmatic (PMP, DSP, DMP) and implement best practices and take ownership of the documentation of & team knowledge sharing relating to some parts of this
- Conduct performance analysis, internal data maintenance, issue identification and solution development
- Oversee, as appropriate, the performance of more junior team members ensuring that you are checking their work and advising them on the correct course of action
- Likely to have at least 1-2 years experience working on Biddable or Programmatic platforms, or have commensurate experience in digital roles working with other Account Executives / Account Managers
- Working knowledge of ad serving solutions.
- 2:1 or equivalent from a top tier university
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, will be particularly important in building & developing client and supplier relationships
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, etc)
- Experience with planning and running display campaigns on GDN or YouTube
- Google AdWords Certification (including Video Certification)
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification)
- Experience with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
can apply for the role of Senior Programmatic Account Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.