Most in-demand skills to learn during lock-down14 Apr, 20205 mins
Earlier this year we reviewed the 10 skills you'll need in 2020. A lot might have ...
Earlier this year we reviewed the 10 skills you'll need in 2020. A lot might have changed since then and whether your situation allows for it, you may be thinking about how to make the most of your new-found time at home?
10. Cognitive Flexibility
8. Service Orientation
7. Judgment & Decision Making
6. Emotional Intelligence
5. Coordinating with others
4. People Management
2. Critical Thinking
1. Complex Problem-Solving
How are you upskilling during the lockdown?
Here are some of our recommended resources to reach your goals and future-proof your career. The more of these skills you can arm yourself with, the more valued and employable you’ll be.
- Future Learn: Choose from hundreds of online courses from top universities and specialist organisations.
- The Open University: A mixture of free online courses and paid degrees; the Open University has seen over 2 million students receive an education
- Read more about free online courses here
- Reach out to colleagues, listen to podcasts, read books