£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Acquisition Marketing Manager | London | Fintech
Are you a data-driven Acquisition Marketing Manager looking for a role in which you can take a strategic lead in the development of world-leading, global acquisition campaigns within the highly competitive financial technology sector?
My client is a global leader in online trading and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
- Responsibility for acquisition strategy, planning and execution across all channels/sources.
- Work with regional marketing leads to deliver acquisition strategy aligned to regional marketing strategy.
- Deliver acquisition marketing calendar of activities, aligned to market events, product roadmaps including acquisition specific campaigns and promotions.
- 1-3 years as an Acquisition Manager, agency account manager or client-side customer facing role.
- Experience across all elements of acquisition is essential
- Experience with advanced analytics and attribution modelling is essential to ensure a data driven approach to all activity.
- Experience of working in virtual teams, and of working remotely with international resources & stakeholders.
- Proven track record of identifying, developing and delivering major digital opportunities.
- Proven track-record of delivering sales campaigns, both ecommerce and lead-generation.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.