City of London
£85000 - £100000 per annum + 20% Bonus
25 days ago
Enterprise Customer Success Manager - SaaS - London - Up to £100,000 plus 20% Bonus
*French Speaking* - Must come from a consultancy.
My client is a fast-growing and well-funded UK tech SaaS company servicing a global client base. This SaaS platform accelerates the adoption, engagement, and performance of people within a business dramatically helping customers achieve sustainable business value.
You will be part of an innovative and powerful platform connecting clients with the tools to increase efficiency and sales with minimal competitors in the UK this start-up is truly market-changing!
- You will get to work alongside the technical account manager to maintain the relationships and grow them into the French region.
- Be part of a rapidly growing business receiving massive funding and an ever-growing SaaS product.
- Work with industry-leading large Enterprises!
- Work at a company with massive progression routes and regular pay reviews.
- Offers fully remote working!!
- Manage a portfolio of high touch Enterprise Accounts across all stages from implementation through expansion and retention.
- Establish a strategic advisor relationship with each customer, managing the customer relationship, health, and risk, post-sale.
- Establish a deep knowledge of the customers' business and organization, developing relationships with key customer stakeholders to secure contract renewals and drive further product adoption and expansion across the business.
- Work with customers to develop and execute a success plan that outlines how they will address their business needs and measure performance against established metrics/KPI's.
- Leverage both successful execution and relationship engagement to convert customers to evangelists and partners, helping us to grow our business and platform.
- Actively update customers on the evolution of the product. Show how the Product evolution will continue to enhance functionality and support customers' evolving use cases and business needs.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product, and our Partner community, to share best practices, improve internal capabilities, identify new customer business needs and effectively leverage all our available resources to drive customer success.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and perform health checkups to identify product recommendations and R&D needs.
- 3-5 years of customer management experience leading a portfolio of high-touch Fortune 1000 SaaS accounts with an emphasis on renewals and expansion
- Experience working with B2B SaaS companies. You may have worked on change management initiatives or are familiar with organizational change management principles.
- Comfort discussing both commercial and technical topics and engaging in commercial negotiations with senior executives.
- Ability to use data to demonstrate business value.
- Ability to rapidly develop and deliver creative solutions for complex business problems.
- Experience leading and delivering new customer implementations.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to establish credibility and relationships with C-level executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You can apply for this role of Customer Success Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Courtney Cooke -
0203 869 2400
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox