City of London, London
£39000.00 - £43000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
28 days ago
PPC Account Manager -Luxury Fashion
My client is a global Award Winning Performance Marketing Agency operating across 25 markets. As a business they create unique data, technology and media solutions that enable faster and smarter problem solving for clients within the luxury market including fashion and travel.
This is a progressive agency offering amazing development opportunities and benefits including onsite fitness classes, flexible working, couching sessions and a day off on your birthday.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a PPC expert ready to take a step up into a Account Manager role. As the PPC Account Manager, you will be leading the DR activity for a large brand in the luxury retail market.
As the PPC Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing large budgets and DR campaigns across several markets and Search Engines.
- Taking ownership of the strategic client relationship.
- Managing a range of resources to deliver effective marketing campaigns and programmes.
- Helping drive the vision of paid search to the next level.
- Making sure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget as regular checks will be carried out for performance against client ROI targets.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to clients
- Innovative and highly motivated Senior PPC Professional with strong technical/IT skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Innate ability to take ownership of an account strategy.
- Experience using SA360 is essential
- Experience working with leisure/travel clients is desirable
- Passionate about paid search marketing.
- Up to speed with tracking systems.
- Good understanding of Google Ads best practice.
- Good understanding of third-party PPC Bid Management Platforms.
- Comfortable assessing staffing needs or delivering new staff inductions.
You can apply for this role of PPC Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox