£35000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
Programmatic Consultant, Advertising and Analytics Consultancy, London, £Negotiable
This fast-growing analytics and advertising agency are looking to onboard the 3rd member of their programmatic team. They have experienced exceptional growth over the last 4 years (including during Covid), and are looking to continue this with further investment this year. They have a start-up feel, and this allows for the person coming into this role to make a large impact very quickly.
As the Programmatic Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Helping advertisers on-board Google marketing platforms in a way that works best for their set up - you will be expected to work with them to understand their objectives and ensure the platforms are set up in the best way.
- Training the client in how to use the platforms, providing ongoing support as the first port of call when the client needs assistance.
- Helping clients to grow their platform usage through using more sophisticated features. This will involve trialling beta features of GMP products other agencies do not have access to.
- Responsibility for monthly client meetings to provide them with updates and new features, and deal with any issues that may arise.
- You have a minimum of 18 months hands on experience with DV360 and CM360.
- You are confident you are able to advise clients on their programmatic activity as a true expert.
- You want to work in a start-up environment that is fast paced, and allow exposure to senior clients and stakeholders on a regular basis.
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Consultant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.