New York City
$120,000 - $140,000
21 days ago
Our client is one of the fastest-growing digital businesses in the region. In 2017 they ranked 2nd in Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Central Europe and 150th in EMEA.
The company in question fuels sustainable business growth for independent website publishers. They are a reliable partner offering products and services to grow the revenue of 300+ websites (e.g., gsmarena.com which has 60M monthly visits). Operating in the global digital advertising industry, which grew 18% last year, makes for a dynamic environment.
They are a team of passionate individuals, who have long-term experience and knowledge in the industry and a relentless desire to get better.
They are now seeking a Publisher Development Manager to be based in NYC. This person will be a major driving force behind the expansion of their outbound B2B business. Your pipeline will be made of well-known international websites with a focus on the US.
- Research and build a “cold accounts” pipeline (i.e., direct prospecting, cold emailing, lead follow up);
- Lead the whole process, including qualification, customer needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation, closing, and onboarding;
- Understand our product in great depth and be able to package complex product solutions tailored to customers’ needs;
- Build a lasting relationship based on trust where our prospects and future customers see us as business partners, not vendors;
- Operate on an international scale, mainly via phone and email and on some occasions, you will visit the prospect for face-to-face discussions in the US, UK, etc.;
- Be an active team player both on the Publisher Development team and in collaboration with other teams to help achieve wider company objectives;
- Provide feedback from field experience to cross-functional teams regarding the sales process, the product features and competitiveness, customer needs and market trends;
- Utilize the CRM system diligently.
- You have 5+ years of experience in prospecting, cold emailing, and business development in AdTech environment;
- Comfortable being held to sales metrics (e.g., conversion rates by stage, sales cycle duration)
- You have your own work style and are open to coaching;
- You don’t need to be monitored by your team leader on a regular basis;
- Experience with $50K+ annual contracts will be a significant advantage;
- Be used to sales cycles of 3+ months;
- Strong desire to help publishers grow
- You are comfortable taking the lead in a moment of need, and help other team members with their challenges;
- Positive attitude and excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on persuasion and influence;
- Competitive spirit with one main goal – winning – for the company and for the client;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, open to change;
- You have an inner curiosity and know-how to understand client context via effective communication;
- You can understand complex concepts quickly and explain them in a simple manner.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/lorna-blackmore