City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + RSU's
11 days ago
Snr Solutions Architect - Ad Tech - £100k+ Package (Base, Bonus + RSU's)
Our Demand Side Platform (DSP) is becoming increasingly popular with major advertisers worldwide and is competing head-to-head with the big players in the space. We believe we understand e-commerce advertising better than anybody else and want to turn it into a science of its own that all advertisers can leverage for their programmatic advertising.
- Engage with [partners' developers, architects and] project managers to facilitate the creation of scalable automated solutions for i.) media planning, ii.) automation of campaign management optimisation solutions and iii.) automation of campaign set-up tools or others.
- Provides technical consultation to strategic development partners.
- Actively identify opportunities to deliver experiences that demonstrate what is possible on Amazon DSP.
- Developing unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of Amazon DSP technologies.
- Delivering persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers.
- Document best practices and create development resources that can be used by other developers.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience in a technical role.
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking.
- Experience with Python or other high-level programming language.
- A technical undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related discipline.
How to stand out:
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Previous experience with Amazon Web Services and architecting advertising solutions on AWS.
- Past experience working directly in customer advertising implementations along with partners.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills incl. experience with writing and publishing technical whitepapers.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox