about 2 months ago
Solutions Expert, SaaS, Germany, Competitive Salary
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a fast-growing start-up which offers a SaaS-based analytics platform. This platform helps businesses to understand how and why users are interacting on their digital platforms. In less than 8 years, the business has become global, with offices in 7 countries worldwide, including in Paris, Munich, New York and Tokyo. They work with global brands from the E-commerce and retail space such as BMW, Hugo Boss and L’Oréal.
They are now looking for a fluent German speaker to join them as a client-facing Solutions Expert. Ideally, the candidate will be based in either their Berlin or Munich office, however they are also open to candidates working remotely from other cities in Germany.
- Drive product adoption, active use and awareness across your portfolio of clients
- Advocate on the behalf of your clients and represent their needs with internal product teams
- Proactively identify clients with low adoption and develop strategies to increase product usage
- Drive the adoption and awareness of new features with a proactive and consultative approach with clients
- Maintain knowledge of new product features to address the customer’s business needs, including attending new feature workshops and training
- At least 4 years of experience in an analytical role in the Technology/Consulting/SaaS/Digital industry
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- Have strong communication skills, good client-facing experience and a customer-first attitude
- Interest in the Internet, software, and technology
- Strong understanding of web analytics, website optimization and the digital analytics market
You can apply for this role of Solutions Expert by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox