24 days ago
Comms Planning Manager
Independent Media Agency
This is an amazing independent media agency and is home to a talented bunch of individuals. This media agency is a destination employer that offers a supportive and progressive environment. Looking at their employees personal and professional development it is an agency that you will thrive in!
This is a fantastic Comms planning account manager role working on a fun and creative client for this agency! This client strives for innovation and new ways of thinking so the account is really exciting and rewarding to work on. This team are highly successful and have won lots of awards and you will be responsible for continuing this work and pushing boundaries. As the Comms planning manager you will
- Manage a team of talented individuals
- Develop strong relationships with this key client and the other agencies.
- Use your experience and knowledge to influence the client and achieve the best possible results for them.
- You will have prior media agency experience of working in a media planning team.
- Be someone with strong integrated cross media communications planning experience, with solid digital channel credentials .
- Understands how media strategy fits into the overall marketing and advertising strategy and will also have experience of developing and working with consumer insights and understanding consumer behaviour.
- A strong background in both Brand and DR planning, especially the evolving digital media environment.
- Excellent team skills and experience of creating a collaborative team culture.
- A positive attitude and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox