£200 - £300 per day
8 months ago
A global Media Owner is expanding their Account Management team and they are now looking to hire a Contract Account Manager. The team of Account Managers is tasked with maximising incremental revenue generation by providing world class customer service and through the use of data and insights. An integral part of the wider Client Services organisation, this role will be the Account Manager covering our premium agencies and potentially direct clients.
You will work closely with sales, operations, strategists and a variety of other internal teams to provide our clients superior account management, outstanding operational support, and world-class customer service.
- To take part in pre-sales conversations with Sales and Clients, where appropriate.
- To be involved in pre and post launch internal meetings to coordinate the efforts of the clients resources to ensure flawless execution of their clients' campaigns.
- To manage the creation of orders through Sales Operations.
- Work side by side with sales partners to negotiate and close advertising packages.
- Manage a book of business consisting of premium agencies and/or direct clients.
- Build and grow relationships with media planning agencies and clients through face-to-face meetings, attending industry events etc.
- Upsell, renew and upweight campaigns where possible to increase incremental revenue.
- Provide clients with relevant level of account management support - each account will be bespoke and require varying levels of service.
- Have a very clear understanding of all client objectives to deliver a professional service/campaign.
- Ensure our clients are provided with all data required.
- Ensure continuous evaluation and analysis throughout each campaign.
- Share key findings and learnings across accounts with Sales and the rest of the AM Team.
- Work with Sales Operations, yet retain full ownership of client service relationship.
- Develop strong relationships with day to day campaign managers at the client / agency.
- Help Sales Managers create a renewal strategy for all clients.
- Provide guidance on any Rich Media or technical proposals to manage client expectations for complex deliveries.
- Respond to general and specialised client requests, including billing inquiries, click activity inquiries, performance issues, technical issues, etc. based on knowledge and understanding of all internal systems.
- Work with Optimisation Specialists to proactively optimise campaigns by analysing performance data and making strategic recommendations and adjustments to improve campaign performance.
- Assist with the contracting and committal process for all insertion orders and agreements; including the negotiation of the terms and conditions for advertising.
- Be aware of and implement policies including; ad specifications, bundling requirements, pricing guidelines, turnaround times and general advertising terms and conditions.
- Build and manage relationships with internal departments including but not limited to Ad Operations, Creative Strategy, Optimisation Specialists, Ad Tech, Legal, Fin Ops, and Credit and collections to ensure a seamless post sales experience for our advertisers from the point of booking right until end of campaign reporting and beyond.
- Assist in checking that revenue is correctly recognised for each month and quarter close.
- Integrates principles of function with processes and procedures to assignments within the AM organization.
- Solves routine problems in own area.
- Analyzes and interprets applicable procedures.
- Receives guidance and/or follows established policies and procedures.
- Plans own work priorities with guidance of management.
- Sound knowledge of principles, practices and standards within own function/specialty area.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.