about 2 months ago
Paid Social Account Manager - Independent Agency
- This agency launched in 2005 and are now in a fantastic position with over 200 strong - they are the largest independent media agency in the UK with a huge range of amazing awards, including Campaign Media's agency of the year.
- Their success can be directly linked to the huge levels of client servicing, planning and implementation value
that they deliver for their clients every single day.
- They have an amazing working environment and a flexible structure which encourages personal development through client contact, team work and training.
- Be the lead day to day contact for your clients
- Developing integrated paid social strategies that innovate and contribute to award winning work
- Working with internal teams to ensure paid social campaigns complement wider marketing efforts and achieve overall business goals
- Building and optimising campaigns with the highest level of attention to detail
- Managing existing paid social campaigns with best practice application
- Advising clients on the correct way to measure campaigns ( e.g. Reach and frequency vs auction, KPI selection, attribution, lift studies)
- Building and managing standard and ad hoc reports, through excel and data visualisation tools
- Providing meaningful and insightful commentaryand analysis
- Creative Thinker: Innovate and can create solutions for clients.
- Communicative: Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to present well, both internally and externally to clients.
- Enthusiastic: A champion of paid social within the wider agency and across your core clients.
- Analytical: Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn large data sets into meaningful action.
- Finding/suggesting faster ways of doing things.
- Stickler for detail:
- Strong attention to detail, ability to QA the quality of work delivered by you and the team.
- Practical: Ability to use a range of media technology (Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Power Editor
including Bulk Upload, Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook Audience Insights, Facebook Business
Manager, Twitter Ads platform and Twitter Tailored Audiences) and experience integrating advanced
measurement products from Nielsen and Facebook into campaigns.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox