about 2 months ago
Client Success Manager (PPC) - London - Negotiable
The client is a market leader within their sector, working with some of the world's most recognisable brands and companies. The client is looking for an experienced Client Success Manager with a background in PPC to join their growing team. Some excellent benefits of working with this client include:
- An extensive benefits plan, including generous holiday allowances, pension, stock option plans and health coverage
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Transportation benefits and other exclusive discounts and perks
- Volunteering sessions and other company outings
As the Client Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Striving towards increasing client retention
- Scoping out opportunities for business development and growth
- Train clients on how to operate the platform efficiently, and continue to train and support clients into the future
- Developing a deep understanding of the client's goals for their company, and anticipating any demands and determining appropriate solutions
- Engaging in regular communication with clients in order to assess customer satisfaction levels
- Work alongside Paid Search and Paid Social teams to establish development and expansion opportunities
- Work with Client Success Directors to continuously develop lasting relationships with every client
- Have experience implementing and managing campaigns across Google and Amazon Marketing platforms
- Around 2 years' experience within a client services role or in a technical role where you were responsible for managing projects
- Flourish in environments that are fast-paced and have excellent time management skills, being able to meet tight deadlines comfortably
- Are able to work proactively within a team (online and offline) and independently when necessary
- Have excellent communication skills and a very personable individual overall
- Have experience using retail media reporting tools such (E.g. Vendor Central, Brand Analytics and Seller Central, to name a few)
- Additional languages to English are always a bonus
You can apply for this role of Client Success Manager (PPC) now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox