about 2 months ago
PPC E-commerce Strategist - Award-Winning Marketing Agency - London
This Marketing Agency is looking for a skilled and experienced PPC Manager to join their award-winning and growing team. This exciting opportunity will allow you to work hands on for multiple clients, both constructing and executing e-commerce expansion strategies across various digital channels.
- The opportunity to work with several clients, demonstrating your expert strategic abilities through the creation and implementation of various strategies.
- Has won awards for 'Growing Business Online', amongst others
- A hybrid working policy, with flexible working promoted throughout the agency
- Lots of exciting social events throughout the year
As a PPC E-commerce Strategist, your responsibilities will include:
- Having detailed performance objectives and targets in place that will support you in surpassing client expectations and ensuring all accounts you oversee have strong commercial strategies.
- Gaining an in-depth comprehension of your client, their industry, their product and their audience and use this to support and develop your strategies.
- Developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with significant client stakeholders, including having regular contact with the client to answer all queries.
- Analysing and measuring how a campaign is performing and its success and accomplish traffic & conversion increases across these campaigns.
- Using an array of agency-specific tools to further support and develop your strategies by using business and sector data to develop stronger insights from trends and behaviours from users
- Creating and presenting reports to clients and other relevant stakeholders, as well as setting up and taking the lead in customer meetings when necessary
- Taking time to fully enhance the knowledge and skillset of your direct reports, passing your expertise onto them.
- Have 2-3 years of experience working across PPC / Paid Media
- Are skilled in Excel and have good numeracy abilities
- Have experience executing and managing campaigns across various Paid Search channels, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and excellent knowledge in the Google, Microsoft and other analytic platforms
- Have experience executing and managing campaigns across various Paid Social channels, including (but not limited to) Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok
- Have a meticulous attention to detail and proven ability of being able to work under pressure, within a team and independently when required
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Abbie Kern - Delivery Consultant
+44 20 3869 2069
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox